Avocado and Mango Salad with Yogurt Dressing Recipe
Looking for salad inspiration? Try this Avocado and Mango Salad with Yogurt Dressing recipe! It’s perfect for a summer lunch or served before a dinner entrée. Arranging alternating slices of mango and avocado make a beautiful presentation. Best of all, it’s easy to make!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 ripe, Fresh Hass Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 2 mangos, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 head of frisee or Boston Bibb lettuce
- Salt to taste
- 3/4 cup plain low fat yogurt (Greek style preferred)
- 2 large limes, juiced
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- Slice avocado and mango halves lengthwise in 1/2 inch slices. Arrange several lettuce leaves on individual salad plates. Place the fruit on top, alternating the avocado and mango slices.
- Whisk together yogurt, lime juice, cayenne and honey in a small bowl. Just before serving, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of dressing in a stripe over each salad.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly..